Engineering & Design
From Project Planning through As-built, our experienced and trained teams provide the full range of Engineering Services required for implementation of your network.
We also have entered into strategic relationships with local technical colleges to “build” the next generation of telecommunications engineers. We have created an innovative intern and post-graduation program to enable a constant flow of talent into our business unit.
Here are the engineering and design services available:
- – Business-as-Usual (BAU) design work
- OSP Fiber Engineering & Design
- FTTX (FTTH, FTTP, FTTN)
- – Building entrance facilities
- – HFC/Fiber Ethernet Engineering
- – HFC/Fiber Commercial Plant Extensions
- – Field Surveys
- – Bill of Materials (BOM) creation
- – Drafting & documentation
- – Records posting & updates
- – Technical competence: spatialNET, Lode Data, Bentley, and AutoCAD
- – ROW Acquisition & Permitting